Navratri Puja Kit - PremiumProduct code (SKU): DKFNP015 , Brand: Divine
- Weight : 900 gm (approx)
- Color : Yellow
Navratri Kit - Premium
Ours is a privileged and blessed culture in that we have the fortune of celebrating the same festival two times a year with an equal amount of devotion, zeal and gratitude. The Navratri Festival, or Navratras as it is also called, celebrates the power and blessings of Goddess Durga in its nine incarnations. They are Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Katyayani, Kaalratri, Maha Gauri & Siddhidatri . It is a period of solemnity and fasting, purification and introspection. Divine Store brings to you the Navratri Puja Kit , an all-in-one ensemble, to help you perform Navratri puja and receive the blessings of Goddess Durga. The Navratri Puja Kit includes 22 carefully selected items we know you will use before, during and after your Navratri Puja:
- Elaichi (Cardamom)
- Jau (Barley Seed)
- Supari(Betal Nut)
- Haldi Powder(Turmeric Powder)
- Rui Ki Batti(Cotton Wicks)
- Agarbatti ( Incense Sticks)
- Hawan Samagri
- Gobar Ke Uple/Kande (Cow Dung Cake)
- Janeu(Sacred Thread)
- Kalawa(sacred red cotton thread roll)
- Mata Ki Lal Chunri (Sacred Cloth)
- Lal Kapda(Red Cloth)
- Durga Chalisa
- Value priced and attractively packaged in a box that features a festive design.
- Pay at least 70% more if you purchase all the products separately.
- All products sourced carefully after thorough research and quality check.
- Ideal for divine gift giving.
- Prompt home delivery and courteous customer service.
In case there is a puja item you would like us to include in the Navratri Puja Kit, please let us know by writing to us through our handy contact form. Order the Navratri Puja Kit – Premium from Divine Store.
Celebrate Navratri Festival with your family in a true spirit of devotion and receive blessings from Goddess Durga.
* Image and colour could differ from actual product.